Robert A. Evans Ph.D.
Dr. Evans has a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology and Evaluation. He has over twenty-five years of experience in individual, group & family counseling; psychological & educational evaluations; training & training research. He is an approved sponsor of continuing education for psychologists by the American Psychological Association. In addition, he has been approved by a number of state bar associations to offer continuing legal education to attorneys in the area of Parental Alienation and Parent Alienation Syndrome. As the President and founder of ACFHP, he specializes comprehensive divorce services.
He serves as a consultant to the medical, legal and law enforcement community in Florida regarding Psychological and Educational matters; provided Critical Incident Stress Debriefings to victims of crime; provided expert testimony, Competency Assessments and Insanity Determinations; and has conducted numerous child custody evaluations.
Dr. Evans has also managed training programs for the U.S. Departments of Transportation; Energy; Internal Revenue; Defense, and the U.S. Postal Service; AT&T; CIGNA Insurance; Kennedy Space Center; and multiple Public School Districts throughout the U.S.
He is a licensed School Psychologist, certified as a Clinical Mental Health Counselor, a National Certified Counselor, an Anger Management Facilitator, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and is registered as a Custody Evaluator. Dr Evans has obtained extensive training in Divorce and Family Mediation, Community Crisis Response Team interventions, Critical Incident Stress Debriefings, Forensic Examinations and Advanced Child Custody Evaluations from leading scholars within each discipline.
- Child Custody Evaluations
- Parenting Coordination
- Attorney Consultation
- Client Consultation
- Divorce Counseling
- Parent Alienation / Parent Alienation Syndrome
- Treatment Considerations with Children Diagnoses with PAS
- Resolve Conflict, Reduce Aggression & Prevent Violence
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Stress Awareness & Stress Management
- Managing Change
- Parent/Teacher Actualization
- American Psychological Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- American Academy of Custody Evaluators
- American Association for Counseling and Development
- Florida Association of School Psychologists
- National Organization for Victims Assistance
- National Speakers Association